<VV> Saw an Early!

Jim Houston tampatexan@earthlink.net
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 16:34:51 -0400

This might be of interest to any Corvair enthusiasts in the Austin/Blanco,
Texas area:  While we were there on vacation last week, I was driving from
Austin to San Antonio via Blanco.  If you take the Henley bypass from US290
around to US281, there is an early 4 door sedan sitting in a yard on the
right side of the road...  I don't remember the mileage, but it was plainly
visible at 60 mph!

Also saw an early in a yard on the right side of IH10 on the way out of San
Antonio (going east).  Between Loop 410 and Loop 1604..

Parts on the hoof, guys!!

This message has been scanned by Norton Antivirus and is certified to be
free of viruses at origin.

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
please notify me immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer.