<VV> > Seats-Mounting

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:02:41 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Sheridan [mailto:sheridanma@adelphia.net]
. It only
took a couple of new holes in the floor to get them bolted in.

However, a word to the wise, if you have a two door, make sure your new
seats came from a two door. Otherwise, it can make it awkward to get in
the back seat if your seats came from a four door. Don't ask me how I
know :o).

Marc Sheridan

After seeing the results of a hard back into a wall, I think we all should
be more careful at how we bolt the seats in.  Back up the bolts with
something, like heavy washers or strips of steel, or something.  In other
words, please don't get the rusted bolts out of the coffee can and use
those-buy some new good grade bolts, back up washers, lock washers and nuts,
and install properly.

Be careful out there.

Chuck S
BBRT