<VV> easternrust/NO'Vair

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:29:24 -0700 (PDT)

like Gary in Buffalo,stuff in Rustcheser doesn't live long--if they get hit,we don't,and vice-versa...my daughter had a '89 grand prix,used,4yrs ago,that the eng cradle mounts rotted out,letting the powertrain drop on pass side...the s-10's i have a fettish for all go around the wheel openings,q-panels esp,rear roof on blazers at window hinges,and body mounts/door hinge/cowl area..seen toyo/nissan pickups w/little or nothing left of pickup box left,still running around.. anything w/ nice body around here is from Pa or more south..Tom