<VV> Strange economy run happening

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:21:56 -0400

Cheating during this particular event, would only have been possible by
filling from inside the car.  We caravaned together, via backroads.  I was
almost last the entire way, and no one stopped at any point.  We kept
together tightly except during the longer stretches, allowing cars to pass
as needed.  We tried to keep up to near the speed limit, but that's pretty
hard to do BEHIND BRUCE !!  LOL

As Bruce said, this was a relative newbie to the club.  No one would have
dared look in his car.  We did pop his deck lid, to view his nasty, dirty,
greasy, untouched, engine.

Barry