<VV> Out of group Red ? - but for how long.

Dave Hammelef davhammcar@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:49:06 -0700 (PDT)

The carb rebuild, that lead to all new brakes, that
lead to removing a dead electric fuel pump and
converting back to manual is done. Took kids and car
for a drive - had a Whine out of the back = oh that
was the kids.

Seariously, the brakes stopped straight, but seemed to
not stop as fast (may need to be bleed again). But
when I got home and parked I noticed that the brake
lights where still on, I could lift the brake pedale
quite a bit (over an 1" maybe  2" and the lights would
go out) so whats up?

Dave
64' vert (on all 4 wheels for now)