<VV> Seats

Mike Mike <themoose@mindspring.com>
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:52:53 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

In previous emails on VV and in the Communique, the addition of Sebring seats has been discussed.  My questions is, where do you find such seats?  We have "Pull A Part" places here in Atlanta, but they do no have later model cars (I believe they go up to about 1992-3 for few cars...).

If you are near the Atlanta area and have a source, please let me know.  As a "larger framed guy" I need a "larger framed seat."  Plus the additional safety feature of a seat belt would make me feel a bit better when carrying a victim...uh..passenger.

Mike
Moose