<VV> Seats

Stephen Upham contactsmu@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:14:09 -0500

All I'm trying to say is that a modification that includes, say, a
shoulder strap has a possibility of working.  A seat with no shoulder
strap has no possibility of keeping you from messing up ones face.  The
seat will be but in the same location and bolted down as well as or
better than the original.  Will it perform worse, as well as, or better
than the original; only a crash will tell.  I'll take my chances with
the mods, thankyou.

As far as passenger side mirrors, radial tires, metallic brake shoes,
padded dashes ect. goes, there is no argument at all.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K  (being
overhauled to .030 over and would love to get its HP and Torque tested
on a dynamo after the rebuild)     & . . .

Corvairium II