<VV> Seats

John Miller jncmiller@mchsi.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:50:44 -0500

  Gee Bill, I was under the impression all this time that the Corvair was the
only car ever proven safe to drive on the road by the US. Government? You mean
the Government was wrong? They lied and covered it all up? How can this be?
                                                 John Miller

Bill Hubbel wrote:

More Naderism.  Who are we kidding.  If you are really so concerned about
safety we shouldn't even be driving these 40 year old cars --- or should we?
As for me, I will continue to enjoy driving my Corvairs with nothing more
than they were equipped with by the factory --- Love that 1964 solid
steering shaft!!

Bill Hubbell