<VV> Re: 62 Wagon

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:56:33 -0700

That would be the car.  My wife loves it too :-)  When and for how long did
you own it?  Do you have any vintage pictures or stories or bits and pieces
you want to share?  My wife's name is Cheryl and she would be thrilled (I
copied her).

It currently has no 2nd gear syncro so we are planning to swap in a new
transmission.  While the engine is out we plan to replace the
barrels/pistons/rings/bearings/etc.  It has 137k miles now and the rear
main seal is shot (so new clutch disc as well).

Do you know who changed it to 4 speed from powerglide and when?

Do you know who did what head work when?  Paul said the heads had been done
but he did not know exactly what nor exactly when.

Thanks for emailing!

At 01:36 PM 8/24/2004, NicolCS@aol.com wrote:
>Eric, would that happen to be a '62 Monza wagon 4-sp in Twilight Turquise
>from Paul Pederson in LA?  If so, it used to be mine!  ...Loved that
>car!  In fact, I still do!
>Craig Nicol

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html