<VV> Serving more than one master! Cylinder.

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:51:32 -0700

And if a comet drops on me while driving I will likely die right away :-)

At 01:11 PM 8/24/2004, CORSABILL@aol.com wrote:

>Eric:
>If you have a rear axle problem on your '62, you have NO brakes, NO
>down shift, and NO parking brake.  Ask around on VV and elsewhere
>just how that feels.
>
>JMHO, Bill Loftin

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html