<VV> Re: Upper Shroud Oil Leak

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:50:23 -0400

I would hold off on going any further until youo have had a chance to drive
it after changing the oil and cleaning off the leaking oil. Oil thinned out
with gas has a way of finding it's way out. You may not have to do anything
further than changing the oil, filter and fuel pump.
You may be lucky and not have to go any further........
Gary Swiatowy
been there done that.......