<VV> Seats - VERY LITTLE CORVAIR

Geoffrey Albert Clarke Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:29:49 -0600

I have pointed to it before but since we have a spitting contest here, a
really interesting article on this argument can be found at

http://www.gladwell.com/2001/2001_06_11_a_crash.htm

In a article called "Wrong Turn" By Malcolm Gladwell.  Originally published
in the New Yorker.  Lots of interesting information on these points of
view.
VV Talk Time

-Geoff Johnson

--On Tuesday, August 24, 2004 9:41 PM -0400 Bill Hubbell <whubbell@cox.net>