<VV> Early Clock Conversion and Restoration

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:41:54 -0700

Painting is easy.  Converting to quartz is sad.  There is a fellow in the
Corsa Communique that restores those clocks.  Once done, they last very
well.  The sound alone is worth the price of keeping it original (the big
click you get every so often).  If you do convert would you be willing to
send me the "works" to use as spare parts?  Thanks.

At 12:52 PM 8/25/2004, bowtieguy@cox.net wrote:
>I have a '64 clock that I would like to convert to quartz and have painted
>to the proper interior color. Does anyone have any experience in this area?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bob Vukas
>bowtieguy@cox.net

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html