<VV> Date coded spark plug wires <advertisment>

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:57:52 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/2004 1:10:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Doug.Barneck@tigta.treas.gov writes:

Does  anyone know of a company that makes original style date coded spark
plug  wires for the corvair?  I tried Lectric Limited and they don't list  a
Corvair.
Thanks
Doug Barneck

Look for plug wires where you should always look for Corvair wires! -
Silicone Wire Systems!

At the Corsa International Convention in Lexington, there were three
Corvairs that made a big splash.

Bill Jab's William L. Mitchell Award winning (Best of Show) stock Canadian
Corsa
Tony Ellison's Don Yenko Award - Fast-time-of-day Street Modified  Autocross
car
The Rickie Williams built, - 97 point Raffle car late convertible.

What did they have in Common? All had ignition wire sets from "Silicone  Wire
Systems"

If you have a Concours-only car and you need "correct date/correct boot"
wires for it, drop me a note. I do not recommend these for street use, because
they will die with the original regularity. My 8mm sets do fine for street use.
 But if it is a show car.  . . . .   - Seth Emerson