<VV> EBAY SCAM

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:15:01 EDT

Yes Hank,

I have received these as well.  They are called spoofs.  I have also received
spoofs pretending to be from PayPal, AOL and a number of banks.  Forward the
message to spoof@eBay.com; spoof@paypal.com; etc.  I don't know what they do
about it but they do respond to you so they at least look at them.

Doc