<VV> 69 Convertible, tracking down current owner

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:40:52 EDT

Many moons ago, I had a '69 140 Convertible, VIN  105679W700604. It was
originally Olympic Gold with a black interior, 140 engine, power top, AM/FM, posi,
multiplex, etc. The last known owner was Joe Benites of Los Angeles,
California.  The guy I bought it from, Steve Laser, (owner of the red/white 65 GB on
the cover of the Jan 2004 Communique) just dredged up some original
documentation for the car and asked me to query VV members to see if anyone knew this car.
 So, what say you?  Anyone know the owner of this beautiful '69 so we can
send them some of its historical documentation?
Craig Nicol