<VV> Rear Seat - Factory Seat Belt Bolts Size?

Rob Landers RLanders@charter.net
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:09:56 -0500

Anyone dealt with rear seat belt bolts?... one vendor claims there were 2
types of rear seat factory bolts... those that were pre-67 and then
'67-'69's.  They have the '67-'69 type available (at a pretty high price of
$7-$8 each) but don't have a source for the earlier bolt.  I'm installing 2
pairs... one in a 1967 and another set in a '65.  It appears I will have to
drill holes on the '65 so using the seat belt kit supplied bolts and washers
appears to be the only course but the '67 has the factory holes with welded
nuts and is ready to go if I can just find the correct bolts.

I guess my question is... are the '67 bolts a unique size?  Anyone with
spec's?

Any information would help.

Rob Landers