<VV> vendor

FrankCB@aol.com FrankCB@aol.com
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:10:39 EDT

Tom,
       Whenever you want to bid on a small item and want it shipped to a
FOREIGN country (last time I checked Canada was not part of the USA) you have to
check on shipping charges BEFORE you start bidding.  Many times, as you
discovered, the cost of the shipping will be more than the cost of the item.
       And this is the reason why some sellers refuse to ship outside of the
USA.
       Good luck,
       Frank Burkhard