<VV> CPF Sale on eBay

LanningWB@aol.com LanningWB@aol.com
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:43:29 EDT

Recently the Corvair Preservation Foundation (CPF) was the recipient a parts
donation from a CORSA member.  Some of the larger items (motors & transaxles)
have already been sold through the Communique.  We have now started
advertising smaller items on eBay through an organization called MissionFish .  100% of
the money from our sales on eBay will go to CPF for its long term museum
plans.

The first item we have advertised in an NOS 65 - 66 turbo tailpipe extension
(eBay item 3744801637).  By bidding on the CPF eBay sales, you can get a good
deal while supporting CPF.

We'll let everyone know as more items are placed on eBay.

Wade Lanning