<VV> CPF Sale on eBay

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 23:15:11 -0400

List:
I've heard of the CPF, but the names Missionfish and Wade Lanning are
unknown to me.
     Could anyone whose name might be familiar to me and other listmembers
confirm the identifies of the two names I don't recognize, and their
connection to CPF?
     Thanks, and PLEASE don't castigate me for not recognizing something you
think I should have recognized. If my organizational awareness seems
deficient to you, please don't punish this effort to improve it.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of LanningWB@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2004 9:43 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> CPF Sale on eBay

Recently the Corvair Preservation Foundation (CPF) was the recipient a parts
donation from a CORSA member.  Some of the larger items (motors &
transaxles)
have already been sold through the Communique.  We have now started
advertising smaller items on eBay through an organization called MissionFish
.  100% of
the money from our sales on eBay will go to CPF for its long term museum
plans.

The first item we have advertised in an NOS 65 - 66 turbo tailpipe extension
(eBay item 3744801637).  By bidding on the CPF eBay sales, you can get a
good
deal while supporting CPF.

We'll let everyone know as more items are placed on eBay.

Wade Lanning