<VV> CPF Sale on eBay

Rob Landers CorsaRob@charter.net
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 22:54:38 -0500

Joe,

Wade was the CPF Museum Curator until recently and it would appear to he is
finishing off something that started back when he was the curator.  In the
September Communique is an announcement that Wade has stepped down after at
least 10 years on the job.  I can remember first meeting Wade at the Corvair
Museum grand opening in Richmond.  Wade was instrumental in getting the
museum opened and personally opened it for a lot of people to see when they
travelled thru Richmond.

Mission Fish was announced earlier this year in the Communique (and on here,
I think too) by Kent Sullivan, CPF President.  It's a special program for
not-for-profits to share in ebay sales.  I think we can designate our sales
on there to CPF and part of the commission that we pay goes to CPF.

Hope that clears it up a little bit.

Rob Landers
(secretly fronting the BHBRT's fund drive... big grin)