<VV> Sad news... just looking for support/prayers - no corvair

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 09:26:39 EDT

Hey guys and gals,
Just had a sleepless night, but I wanted to share something with my friends.
I just found out last night that my aunt (my mom's older sister) is in the
final stage of breast cancer, stage 5. She's 66 years old, lived on the same farm
since she was born, and never married. She doesn't have any kids, and she's
the one responsible for me living here in the log cabin at White Mills. They're
telling us she just has a few weeks left. She says she's not in any pain, but
the cancer has spread up into her neck and the back of her head. Please, if
you're the praying type, just pray that she isn't in any pain... for the ladies
in the group, please don't be like my hard headed German-Irish aunt and
please get things checked out on a regular basis... there have been times that
she's been more like a mother to me than my own mother has... I'm gonna miss her
more than words can say...
Her name is Dolly Juanita Frick...
Thanks for the space...
Later,