<VV> 3 Pistons Smile back at me :D

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:02:31 -0400

When I pulled my passenger side head this weekend, I had 3 nice little 1/4
turn smiley faces from my relatively new KB pistons, looking back at me.
Although I milled the step in the head, I figured it was all relatively
stock, but for the ISKY 280 cam, and everything I read, said I shouldn't
bother measuring.  Upon closer inspection, (without measuring) several of
the valves on the driver head sit deeper in the seats, almost flush with the
combustion chamber.  Only one teeny, tiny smiley face on the other side.

Guess it's time to learn how to "fly cut", too.  And, order diff length push
rods for left, and right side.

Geez.

Barry Ellison
Corsa SC
65 Monza Vert, red 140 4spd - only one running
65 Corsa Coupe
61 Lakewood

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.