<VV> Traitor in our midst - Board action requested

Dave Hammelef davhammcar@yahoo.com
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:24:55 -0700 (PDT)

BAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA
You forgot to put humor in the title. Ya lets go after
all those folks with Vair engines in the Dunebuggies.
And those who cut up a good body to put a V8 in there.

So Corvette columns fit in a vair cool now that means
there are more than 800 available. Hmmmm, can I fit a
Corvette engine in my Vair?

Wonder what the datson community thinks of those
Corvair owners using THEIR wheels.

Dave
'64 Vair - Outa group red, no vette parts on board.