<VV> Traitor in our midst - Board action requested

Mike Ioanes mioanes@woh.rr.com
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:36:23 -0400

Rob writes:

> Mark, are you serious?  Or did you just forget to mark it with "humor" in
> the subject line?

<big snip>
If I had any of these columns or parts and I wanted to sell them, as long as
the money was right, I wouldn't care if the buyer made floor lamps out of
them.  I'd first offer them on VV, then the on-line classifieds, but if they
didn't sell there...
Mike Ioanes