<VV> 4bbl on an early

Coneheads2001@aol.com Coneheads2001@aol.com
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 06:52:41 EDT

 Grant,

 I had the same experience, bought a 140 with the center mount 4 BBL and put
it in  my '64 Cpe. Deck lid would not close, not even close. Carb was not a
Holley but from a late 50's Dodge (according to the counter guy at a local parts
store), had a heck of a time getting a rebuild kit for it. But the carb did
not seem unusually tall or larger than the Holleys, I figured it was just an EM
thing and the center mount just didn't work on earlies and I went to a stock
set-up.

                                                                  Andy Cone
                                                                  '64 Monza
Cpe 140/4