<VV> Hurricanes

Ewell Mills emills5@cfl.rr.com
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:51:00 -0400

        Guess this year is the year to pay the price for living in paradise.
Not only did Charley do it's best to wipe us out, but now we have Francis
bearing down on us to finish what Charley did not destroy.  I have been in
contact with most of our Corvair friends in the central part of Florida, and
other than power outages, and superficial damage we all survived.  We no
sooner have gotten cleaned up from Charley, and here we go again.  Time to
start battening down and preparing to hightail it out of here.  I plan to
leave both of my Corvairs inside my garage and shop and hope for the best.
Keep us in your prayers and hope along with us that Francis will veer away or
at least decrease in it's intensity.  Since most of us in the Central Florida
Corvair Club all live in the area that the storm is approaching it becomes
difficult to even decide which direction to evacuate in.  When Charley came
visiting, many in the southwest part of the state evacuated to the Orlando
area, only to be caught again.  Mother nature can sometimes be very evil.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.