<VV> Traitors?

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:38:38 +0000

Folks

Last time I checked, This was the land of the free....

That means freedom to do what you wish with what you have, or what you can gather or accumulate.

I belong to other organizations, (Masons, American Legion, etc) and nobody in those organizations tells me what to buy with my money, and what to sell, and to whom, for what purpose or how much.

     For Example, Military Medals and Blank Certificates for same are available on E Bay. Want to be a Bronze Star Winner??  Get the Certificate for 10 and the medal for 9, any good printer program can put your name on the certificate, and you are a Bronze Star Winner. Bled as much as John Kerry for it too....

     The VFW and the American Legion don't think much of this kind of stuff on Ebay, and they ask their members not to buy medals except for replacements for what members may actually have earned. Is this illegal?? grey area.

     OTOH, CORSA will NOT let you advertise the fact you may have VIN Tags and titles for vehicles for sale. It isn't legal in a strict sense, so therefore CORSA does not allow it.

     Does CORSA have a vested interest in promoting and furthering the Corvair hobby?? You bet, it is the reason for the club's existance. However, the club getting involved in the personal financial transactions of its members is a bit to the right of G Gordon Liddy.

      Should CPF be involved in the selling of Parts to increase their reserves?  Their business not mine.

Regards
HANK