<VV> 28the Annual CORSA/NC Fall Affair

JEBuie jebuie@webtv.net
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:51:11 -0400

The 28th annual CORSA/NC Fall Corvair Affair hosted by the Capital City
Corvair Club of Raleigh NC will be held October 15 -17 at the
Hilton-North Raleigh in Raleigh NC. Mention Corvair Show for special
room rate of $69.00+Tax. This is a new hotel this year. This years show
coencides with the opening weekend of the renowned NC State Fair.We have
a large block of rooms reserved but the cutoff date for room
reservations is September 15th,after that date the hotel will in all
likelihood be booked for Fair goers. The Show rate is available Thursday
thru Sunday for those who may want to come early or stay late to take in
the State Fair or see the Historical Sites of NC's Capital City
We are working on a Friday Nite Cruise-In at the local
Char-Grill,participation in the Friday Cruise-In  requires NO
registration or fee and is a great way to show off your corvair...Other
activities include,Inside and Outside Vendors,Rally,Auto-cross,Concours
Judging,Peoples Choice Car Show,Valve Cover Races,Model Concours and a
Saturday Night Banquet,There will be Door Prizes and also Special Door
Prizes available only to those who pre-register. Awards will be given in
each event.

To Pre-Register Contact;
Tracy Serviss
919-247-7669
msu89grad1@aol.com

For Room Registration;
Hilton-North Raleigh
919-872-2323
www.northraleigh.hilton.com
Room rate is $69.00+Tax
The Hilton is located on Wake Forest Rd. just off the I-440 Beltline in
Raleigh NC.

Go to www.queencitycorvair.org to down load a registration form.

So we hope to see you all there and lets make this years Fall Affair one
of the best ever.See you in October.

Jon Buie
Goldsboro NC
CORSA/CORSA/NC