<VV> 28the Annual CORSA/NC Fall Affair

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 18:59:08 +0100

> The 28th annual CORSA/NC Fall Corvair Affair hosted by the Capital City
> Corvair Club of Raleigh NC will be held October 15 -17 at the
> Hilton-North Raleigh in Raleigh NC.

POOH!!! I asked last year with a big pretty please if this could be the week
before (which is the weekend of Hershey, and when I am therefore in NC), but
my please have clearly fallen on deaf ears! Others also thought that would
be a good idea - but clearly not enough of them!

Annoyingly, I fly out of RDU airport, just down the road, almost exactly a
week before the end of the show. If it had been the week before I could have
gone to the show and then on to the airport...

I am sure Mr Kaczmarek also lobbied for me, but it looks like our (not
inconsiderable!!) combined weight wasn't enough to swing it.

Oh well...

Cheers rather sadly

Alan