<VV> Lifter Question (Fascinating stuff)

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:44:48 -0400

Ron,

	You are right, but there is an awful lot here. There are many
variables which make the answers dependent on something else.  You have to
coax this stuff out of folks in little drabs..which I have been trying to do
for years,, VBG.

	Suggest you start visiting web sites and start with technical notes
and papers from Cam manufacturers. Sometimes they try and tell you these
type of things in order that you buy the correct cam for your
application-after all, they want you to be happy and buy another next time.

Try fastvair as they lean toward this aspect of how things work.

Good Luck

Chuck S
YS73