<VV> FS Fusible Link

CORSABILL@aol.com CORSABILL@aol.com
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:55:33 EDT

Hello all:

I have a few fuses/fuse holders that can be used as a fusible link.
This is a main fuse that Honda used, a flat metal strip about 1 3/4 in
long.  They come in 20,30,40,50,60 amp sizes which will usually fit most
any need.  I have some with 1 fuse, some with 3, and some with 4.  Each
will protect a major circuit, put fuse for that circuit in its slot.  Bring
source of power in one end and protected power out the other.  Single
fuse holder is about  3 1/2 inches long and about 1 inch wide and about
1 inches thick.  Others have the same dimensions, but just a little wider.
Single is ideal to replace that plastic connector near the battery for LM and
you are now protected.  Holder mounts with 1 screw.
These fuses are available at Honda dealers for about $1.50 best I remember.
Bought some several years ago.  Ones I have do have fuses straight from
the salvage yard so might not be the amps you need.
Price is $15 plus shipping.

Thanks for reading, Bill Loftin