<VV> Re:Wheel Stud Torque

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:53:02 EST

In a message dated 12/1/2004 4:47:56 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dougmackintosh@yahoo.com writes:

Hey  Smitty!  Look again.  Page 3-21 of the 1961 manual
says 45-65  ft-lbf.  It would have been nice if they
had put it in the back with  all the torque specs, but
it IS there!

Smitty  said:

<<Smitty says;  Every day is an education on the  list.
I will take the Late manual when I go to my meeting with the
Trooper (act like I think it is for my car) and  offer to
stuff it  up the State's A**.>>

Hey Smitty. If you are looking to inflict pain, use the 1961 Manual.
Compared to the 1965 Manual, it is Super-sized!  - Seth  (Wincing as I  write this)