<VV> Corvair article in print

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa@shaw.ca
Wed, 01 Dec 2004 08:43:41 -0800

I googled the original author's name (Martel) and came up with bupkiss.  The newspaper has none of their probably weekly automotive section archieved on their site.  I suspect it's like many newspapers that has none of it's automotive section actually written "in house".

Perhaps their is a <VV> member that reads the Sentinel & Enterprise that could search their blue box for us?

Regards,
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Wrsssatty@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 8:33 AM
To: smorehead@lycos.com; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Corvair article in print

Would it be possible to get a link to the original article/editorial that
prompted the letter to the editor?  I searched the archives, etc. of the site
that ran the letter to the editor but no luck.

Bill Stanley

Here's the link Scott provided to the letter to the editor:

http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/Stories/0,1413,106~4988~2540713,00.html