<VV> Re: Re:Wheel Stud Torque (Sethracer@aol.com) - No Corvair

Mark Chapman chapmanmd@charter.net
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:04:09 -0600

>snip
Hey Smitty. If you are looking to inflict pain, use the 1961 Manual.  Compared to the 1965 Manual, it is Super-sized!  - Seth  (Wincing as I  write this)
> unsnip

As much as it pains me to do this, I must rise in defense of Smitty. The 65 manual has to be better than the 61 manual. We all know lates are better than earlies... even with manuals...   besides, after Smitty wanting to properly put away his manual in the Trooper's a**, Id be afraid; very afraid. Viva la Curmudgeon!!! <GGGGG>

Mark "I have parted with my 66 vert and will now seek the meaning of life" Chapman