<VV> VV Full Throtle on History Channel Corvair mentioned

John Miller jncmiller@mchsi.com
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:39:27 -0600

  I was watching the El Camino versus Ranchero episode tonite of  "Full
Throtle" on The History Channel. And as always they made a mistake on Corvair.
They said because Ford used the Falcon as the base for the 1960 Ranchero Chevy
couldnt counter because the Corvair rear engine was unsuitable for a pickup
bed. This may be true to a small extent as a Lakewood might have been
interesting in this mode. They failed to mention the Rampside pickup....how
could they have missed that?
  Anyway I thought it would be interesting to see the Corvair versus Mustang
revived on an episode of this show and sent an email to the show about this.
  Anyone interested in sending an email to the show about this same idea just
write to : FULLTHROTTLE@TRIAGEINC.COM    Its worth a shot...who knows it might
be interesting TV for a change?

                                         John Miller
                                         Iowa