<VV> Corvair Decade Available?

Charles B. Peck cpeck@salmoninternet.com
Wed, 01 Dec 2004 21:06:43 -0700

I got my copy of the December issue of the "CORSA Communique" yesterday.
On the mailer it says a special reprint of the "Corvair Decade" is
available for $45.

Besides being $45 (shipping and handling included); none of the order
forms seem to list it? Ideally, I would have been able to order it
on-line with a secure browser order page, but that did not seem
possible. I added the item to the "Publication Form" and mailed in my
order, but I was put off by the "expect 4 to 6 weeks delivery" as I
would like this as a Christmas present.

I don't mean this as a complaint, but I would have liked earlier notice
(did I miss this on VV?).

Chuck Peck
Salmon, Idaho