<VV> Corvair Decade Available?

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa@corvair.org
Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:25:18 -0600

Hi Charles and all--

The inclusion of the ad for the Decade was very last minute, which is why
the Publication Forms were not modified.

At that time, although we placed the order for the books, we did not know
some of the details such as delivery time because the printer has to make
sure all of our materials are suitable for production. I am expecting the
proofs any day now. The new edition is scheduled to ship in 8 weeks, so it
will not be here for Christmas.

We are taking orders now. The merchandise order form on our website has
been updated. You can fax it to us if you like. This link is on this page:

http://www.corvair.org/csadocs.html

I will send out holiday cards as acknowledgements to all those who order
before Christmas.

Questions? Send 'em to me. Thanks.

--H