<VV> Creeper crap

Tom Suter tsuter@eisc.org
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:07:47 -0500

A couple others have mentioned the "The Bone" creeper, and I second their
endorsements.  I've used mine for at least five years, and attest to its
indestructibility and ability to roll over cracks in the floor, extension
cords and air hoses without dumping me on the floor as have others I've
owned.  I particularly like the fact that, even with its 5-1/8" casters, it
keeps me very close to the floor (1" ground clearance), giving me a little
extra room to get around under the car on jack stands.  It's rubber tires
don't scar-up my floor as metal casters on others did.

They are manufactured in the U.S. in Kent, Ohio, and were marketed by
Pegasus Products until this year.  They are now marketed directly by the
manufacturer, Dale Adams Enterprises -- both on-line and through resellers.
They now have two additional models in addition to the original design, the
most interesting is one called the "Rough Rider" for use off paved
surfaces.  Check this URL for more info -- http://bonecreeper.com.

Tom Suter