<VV> Creeper crap

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 07:40:39 -0600

I have a craftsman (came with jack and jack stands) and like it.  It rolls
easily and you can retighten wheels (use lock tight and not worry about it
again) if needed.  The creeper rolled real easy with a Corvair motor on it.

Only down side is that the support tubes are not seal welded, this allowed
some motor oil to leak into it and then back out at a most unpleasant time.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=AUTO&p
id=00951145000 this is similar to mine except the side rails are bent (wish
mine were).

Keith (well oiled) Hammett