<VV> Torque Wrench

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Thu, 02 Dec 2004 17:29:56 -0500

The November issue of Auto Restorer magazine has an article on building
a torque wrench tester using an old clutch slave cylinder and a guage.
The author states that most of the clicker type wrenches he has tested
with his home made tester were about 5-10 pounds off. He also says the
wrenches are  easy to calibrate, once you find the screw in the handle
that adjusts the spring tension.

Marc Sheridan