<VV> FREE for Pickup in Miami ONLY

RKAT edbaloo@verizon.net
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:22:13 -0500

How come nobody has offers like that in Maine?? Ha ha.

Ron Tinkham
http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/
Pine Tree Corvairs (in the works)
66 Corsa Convertible, 140, 4sp
Maine

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org] On Behalf Of N. Joseph Potts
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 2:05 PM
To: Corvair List
Subject: <VV> FREE for Pickup in Miami ONLY

1 pair (left and right) used exhaust pipes/mufflers/tailpipes for 140HP.
First come, first served, and by that I mean: first to come pick them up
gets them. No reservations taken. Call ONLY to find out if they're
already
gone 305 861 9596.
     When you arrive, ring doorbell. If nobody home, go to garage doors
(south side of house) and help yourself.
     I'm going to dispose of these (dumpster) very soon if they aren't
picked up. Working when replaced (with Clark's welded units) - minor
superficial rust.

Joe Potts
6619 Roxbury Lane
Miami Beach