<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1403 - 11 msgs--Jeepers Creepers

Taruffi57@aol.com Taruffi57@aol.com
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:36:57 EST

In a message dated 12/2/2004 2:28:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
virtualvairs-request@corvair.org writes:

>I have thrown away every creeper I ever had
Save your beer money & find your nearest auto repair hydraulic distributor. I
bought a nice used 7,000# Bear car lift for $1,300 INSTALLED. Built like a
Sherman tank. Got electrician bro-in-law to wire it for a meal. Had to buy a few
dollars worth of electrical parts at Lowes.  Bending over & creepers are a
distant memory and they will have to pry my cold petrified fingers off the Lift
button to take it away from me.  Next best purchase:  good 1/2" air ratchet.
I hate bending over & twisting a lug wrench.

Joe,
Florida
(LM American Porsche project just beginning)