<VV> Re: zoning laws

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:24:17 EST

In a message dated 12/3/2004 1:35:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
NicolCS@aol.com writes:

> The hardest part was #2; getting it
> painted immediately - this wasn't always the most efficient route but it did
>
> have the beneficial side effect of my always working on a "nice car that
> doesn't run" rather than slaving away on an ugly heap

That's exactly what I do.....in the garage....get it driveable /
licensed...then painted....then it can set outside...

But  dang!  I always fix them so good they never need more repair..so I end
up just driving them...LOL!!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V
Somewhere between Reno, NV.  and Coos Bay, Or.