<VV> Buckeye State Deer

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:29:06 -0500

Well Wade,
You know how it is with us boys from West Virginia, it's a rite of passage
to take a dear! I got my first one two years ago in SO. Carolina. The weapon
of choice? My wife's Escort! The dear won.
Gonna drive the 69 vert in a Christmas parade tomorrow. Supposed to be 50
degrees and sunny. Real feel should be about 40!

Rick Norris