<VV> Winter Storage

Bill and Pat Kronen billpat@telusplanet.net
Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:29:01 -0700

Winter is about to arrive with a vengence here in Alberta and the Spyder
will soon be tucked away.  Question:  What is the accepted way to park
it until Spring?  On the tires? (It will be in an unheated garage on an
old carpet)  or on a set of Jack Stands?  and if so where would you
place them?  Are there any other alternatives?  No, not the sides or
roof...its a vert anyway.  At least I don't have to worry about
antifreeze.  Thanks in advance.  BTW, I did get a pair of EM rims from a
true gentleman in Michigan.  Thanks, Dale.
Bill Kronen