<VV> Finds we've found

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 08:46:24 -0800 (PST)

While cleaning out my new 65 Coupe...I found some fun
things.

under the seats and carpet, were pens.  One of which I
think if I remember right is from and oil dealer or a
bank...one of those.  from the 60's no doubt.  Also
found was the cardboard piece that came from an auntie
somethings chocolate log( obviously before the days of
debbie cakes(?).  The coolest thing was a matchbook
for Huntz tomato sauce- with a recipe on the inside-
and when you were done with all of the matches you
took and ripped the perforated matchbook body off and
saved the recipe on the inside.

I think that's pretty much it SO FAR...still have to
clean out the trunk...maybe there'll be some coin
under the mat.

Ryan

=====
..Yes I wish I could turn back the hands of time, and keep on lovin you..yes baby I could go back and do the things I forgot to do...-Fabulous Thunderbirds darn good tune!