<VV> Fw: Urgent Notification From Paypal SPOOF WARNING !!!!

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 14:03:21 -0500

Folks
I apologize for not marking this NO CORVAIR, but I felt like everyone needed
to see it.

Most of us buy and sell on Ebay and other sites, and use Paypal.

PLEASE REMEMBER:

PAYPAL WILL NEVER SEND YOU A MESSAGE THAT READS ---DEAR PAYPAL USER, or DEAR
VALUED PAYPAL USER ----THE MESSAGE WILL READ DEAR-and then YOUR FIRST AND LAST

There usually is a date included that will say your account status will be
suspended if you don't re-supply information.  IF that is how they feel, let
them suspend your account and you can re-activate it later if you aren't sure.

THIS IS A SPOOF!!!! YOU MAY BE GETTING ONE TODAY ALSO----DON'T FALL FOR
IT!!!!!

HANK