<VV> Finds we've found.... good & bad

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 16:01:03 -0000

> Of course, when I say peacefully, I mean as "Rest in piece" as it was
> just residual fur and bones curled up in sleeping position.

We found a cat like that in the French house we bought. All curled up in its
little bed of straw, in a wooden box under the stairs - must have been there
at least 30 years, and was totally desiccated! The owner had died circa
1976, and we don't know if the cat pre-deceased him or vice-versa!

On the same topic, the guys I go to Hershey with tell a great story about
the truck coming round to hoist up a porta-John one day, attaching the
hoist, beginning to lift, getting it in the air, and then there being a
piercing yell from the occupant who was still inside, meditating...

Cheers

Alan