<VV> 1960 Club Coupe for sale

Vairguy2003@netscape.net Vairguy2003@netscape.net
Sun, 05 Dec 2004 12:40:00 -0500

Hello gang,

It as been a long time since I have written.  I moved to Florida in April, and my job responsibilities have increased, and find I have no time to get my 1960 Club Coupe on the road.

This car is 100% solid.  It can be a real SHOW winner with very little effort.  The interior is in very good shape.  The exterior paint if flaking off, probably a bad paint job.  I could not get it running well; I have been told it has sticky valves, or similar.

It is currently in Evansville, Indiana, in a garage/barn under cover.  The day I brought it home I took a lot of pix, and they can be seen at the Yahoo group Cavefolks.

I feel very strongly that the car is well worth $2500.  If you or someone you know is interested, please call at (904)213-4441 home, or (904) 728-6453 cellular.  I rarely have time to check emails lately as I work over 60+ hours a week.

This car needs a good home and just a little TLC to make it a real eye popper.  It would make a GREAT Christmas present for your loved one.

Thanks,

Alan Eggleston

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.